Many settings in Rhythm Lab can be changed, including:
- Tap Settings – test note lengths, play error sounds, display hits/misses, timing strictness/loosenes, number of count-in measures.
- Sound Settings – pad sounds, pad notes/pitches, drumkit type, metronome sounds.
- Theme Settings – eight different color schemes to choose from.
- MIDI Settings – MIDI note/number for split between Left and Right pads, MIDI note/number for drumkit sounds, Bluetooth MIDI discovery, MIDI Send on/off.
- Metronome Settings – tempo beats-per-minute (bpm) from 15-300, set bpm for all patterns in a set.
- Loop pattern on/off