Rhythm Lab Live Booth Schedule
Rhythm Lab Live Booth Session 7 – Saturday, July 31, 2021 – 10:30 AM
[Rhythm Lab Live Booth Session 8 – Saturday, July 31, 2021 – 1:00 PM] Cancelled
Rhythm Lab In-Depth Post-Conference Saturday, July 31, 2021 – 7:30 PM – Cancelled
Get some rest!
I’ll post some post-conference demo sessions for next week. Check for updates!
New Version 4.0 coming soon!
Rhythm Lab is going through a major update. This update brings many awesome features to an already-great app.
NCKP 2021 Attendees: Watch this page for updated announcements about availability, demo and live video chat sessions during the conference.
What’s New in Rhythm Lab 4.0?
- Advanced Features:
- Create multiple time signatures for the same pattern. Each time signature can have up to three numerators.
- Create incomplete – upbeat measures.
- Create nested tuplets.
- Import MusicXML files.
- Show / Hide time signatures and barlines for Worksheets.
- Draw on and annotate tap patterns and worksheets using the Apple Pencil, a stylus, or your finger.
- Load third-party soundfonts (.sf2 files) to customize the General MIDI-compatible sounds.
- Use the new Measure editing tool to add or remove, copy, paste, or delete mesasures, or to change the time signature of a measure.
The current version Rhythm Lab 3.2.4 is available now on the App Store. Version 4.0 will be available very soon.